What issues are included in the subscription?
Digital format: As of your subscription, you will have access to the current number in digital format as well as to the numbers which will be published during the period of validity of your subscription.
Print format: If your subscription is of the “Personal” type and not “School”, the current number in digital format will be downloadable in your Member Area as soon as your subscription is activated. However, the first printed issue you will receive by mail will be:
- fall issue if your order is dated April 1 to August 31
- winter issue if your order is dated September 1 to November 30
- spring issue if your order is dated December 1 to March 31
Are you the digital or print type? Or both, maybe?
- The digital format is ideal for reading on screen or on a tablet. It is also easy to visit the resources offered by simply clicking on the links (varies depending on the reading application used).
- The print format is ideal for taking with you wherever you go, sharing with colleagues, for leaving lying around in a strategic place or for taking personal notes.
About the digital format
Valid subscribers and institution account managers will receive an email when there is a new digital format, subscribers receive an email for each new publication inviting them to download the new issue for their personal use via the " My account area.
PLEASE NOTE: the personal license of the digital version applies to only 1 person per subscription. It is not allowed to share the file. Institutions are therefore invited to take as many subscriptions as there are readers concerned or to choose an advantageous School package. Thank you for respecting copyright!